The MOGLabs MSA series of amplified lasers provides a compact, robust, stable system with integrated seed laser and tapered amplifier diode to provide up to 4W of optical output.
The design features wire-cut flexure mounts for the input and output coupling lenses, which provide outstanding passive stability as well as easy user-replacement of the TA chip after reaching end-of-life.
A wide range of isolators can be used, including compact isolators with 4mm aperture, through to double-stage isolators with 5mm aperture.
The MSA seeded amplifier uses the unique inherently self-aligned MOGLabs cateye laser with its very low frequency drift and industry-leading passive linewidth.
- Multiple stage optical isolation
- Single-mode output fibre coupling
- Dual beam output (free-space or fibre-coupled)
- Enhanced ASE suppression using our proprietary ultra-narrow 0.2nm bandpass filter technology
- Integrated beam-shaping to reduce profile ellipticity