Imagine Optic’s new HASO4 Fast Shack-Hartmann wavefront sensors provide fast accurate and reliable measurements by combining a state of the art CMOS camera with the HASO line up standard functionalities that customers have been relying on for 2 decades : absolute measurement, unequalled accuracy, high linearity and insensitivity to vibration. The HASO4 Fast allows acquisition speed of up to 1 kHz and 16 x 16 sampling points.
When coupled with our WaveSuite software package, you can perform both zonal and modal wavefront reconstruction; calculate the PSF*, MTF* and Strehl ratio*; visualize the spot diagram; and obtain the M²* parameter. Adaptive optics users can take advantage of our WaveTune™ software package to control adaptive optics loops to compensate for atmospheric turbulence, optimize the focal spots of laser beams and Freespace communications.
In laser and optical metrology, your HASO4 Fast wavefront sensor used with WaveView software enables you to:
- conduct zonal and modal wavefront reconstruction
- visualize the spot diagram and raw camera data
- calculate the PSF*, MTF* and Strehl ratio*
- obtain the M²* parameter
For adaptive optics, HASO4 Fast coupled with our WaveTune™ software, lets you:
- perform precision metrology to control your active components including deformable mirrors and SLM
- perfect your beam’s shape and optimize its focal spot
* sold separately