Our HASO3 Fast Shack-Hartmann wavefront sensors provide fast accurate and reliable measurements by uniting the standard HASO family’s standard functionalities that customers have come to rely on, including absolute measurement, unequalled accuracy and insensitivity to vibration, with an acquisition speed of 905 Hz and 14 x 14 sampling points.
When coupled with our WaveSuite software package, you can perform both zonal and modal wavefront reconstruction; calculate the PSF*, MTF* and Strehl ratio*; visualize the spot diagram; and obtain the M²* parameter. Adaptive optics users can take advantage of our WaveTune™ software package to control adaptive optics loops to compensate for atmospheric turbulence, optimize the focal spots of laser beams and Freespace communications.
In laser and optical metrology, your HASO3 Fast wavefront sensor used with WaveView software enables you to:
- conduct zonal and modal wavefront reconstruction
- visualize the spot diagram and raw camera data
- calculate the PSF*, MTF* and Strehl ratio*
- obtain the M²* parameter
For adaptive optics, HASO3 Fast coupled with our WaveTune™ software, lets you:
- perform precision metrology to control your active components including deformable mirrors and SLM
- perfect your beam’s shape and optimize its focal spot
* sold separately